- Therapies & Conditions
- Newly Diagnosed
- About Us
- Support Us
- News & Events
Oxygen is essential to the tissues in the body for healing.
Oxygen treatment is used to treat injuries, in particular sports injuries. They can include joint and tendon injuries and sprains and broken bones. The body will normally heal itself by using the oxygen in the air. Increased oxygen concentration can assist the body’s healing process. The main aim of having oxygen treatment is to reduce the recovery time.
We offer treatment which allows oxygen to be breathed under pressure. Benefits can be
* Increased supply of oxygen to injured areas.
* Quicker healing of soft tissues, ligaments and fractures.
* Reduction in swelling and pain.
* Prevention of hypoxia of the traumatized tissues.
* Enhanced ability of white blood cells to kill bacteria and prevent infection.
* Reduction of scar tissue formation.
* Helping you return to peak performance in your sport sooner.